Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An introduction from your writer

Hello fellow festies! My name is Eric, but many call me Pun. I am 26 and I am a live music fanatic. I have been attending live music whether mainstream or local since I was really young. The 100's of acts I have seen over the years have only fueled my love for live music and I devote a lot of my time into going out and watching musicians. Over the years of going to countless concerts and festivals, I have met many people and made some amazing friendships. There are many people in what I call my "festival family" that I only get to see doing what we love, going to shows!.  I have gained so much from everything I have experienced, the people I have met, and thus I have decided to create PunLive.net to be able to give something back to the people and fans I meet. I hope you will enjoy the articles that will follow. I am very excited to bring my experiences to you and show you just why I love doing what I do! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and YouTube by clicking the links above. I have quite a bit of content on YouTube so have a look and get a taste of just what PunLive is all about! Thanks ~ Pun

No comments:

Post a Comment