Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Gear List - What I shoot with

I see that a lot of blogs and photographers list their gear on their web pages. I think it is important for anyone trying to get a gig shooting to be able to give a reference. Well here is my modest list:

Nikon D7000
Nikkor Zoom Lens -18mm-105mm VR -F/3.5-5.6 -
Nikkor Prime Lens - 50mm -f/1.8 D-AF - Nikon F
2x 32GB Sandisk Extreme Class 10 SDHC memory cards
2x Nikon EN EL15 Camera battery - Li-Ion
Promaster 67mm UV Filter
Tiffen 52mm UV Filter
Nikon Lens Pen
Rode Stereo Videomic Pro

Induro Cm24 Carbon Fiber Monopod
Manfrotto 190XPROB Camera Tripod
Manfrotto 701HDV Pro Fluid Video Mini Head
Lowerpro Rezo 160 AW Shoulder Bag

I am sure it will be ever changing. I really want to get a wide angle lens for shooting Electric Forest this year but I don't think I will be able to in time. We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment